Terms and Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Temporary Overnight Parking Permits on this page are not valid for RV’s.
2. Valid only from 2 a.m. to 5 a.m. (a TOPP will not be required if you plan on parking less than 30 minutes).
3. Expires on the date shown on receipt.
4. Receipt MUST be clearly displayed on driver’s side of vehicle dashboard.
5. Expiration date and license MUST be legible and clearly visible to Parking Enforcement officers.
6. Valid only for vehicle matching license number listed on receipt.
7. Vehicles MUST be moved after 72 consecutive hours or be subject to tow.
8. Tampering with or duplication of the receipt is strictly prohibited and will prompt a citation.
9. TOPP’s do not provide exemption from any other parking laws or requirements.
10. TOPP contain a security code to verify authenticity.
You will need to provide the following information in order to purchase a TOPP:
1. Length of time the TOPP will be needed (up to 5 consecutive days).
2. Vehicle information including license plate/VIN number, make, model and color.
3. Address the vehicle will be parked at.
4. A telephone number where you can be reached (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
5. Return e-mail address (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
6. A valid Visa or Mastercard (WILL NOT BE PRINTED ON THE TOPP).
PURCHASE A TOPP
1. TOPP’s are $3 per night.
2. Please make sure you have a working printer hooked up to your computer.
3. Please check your information carefully.
Residents needing long-term overnight parking may apply for an annual overnight parking permit. Please contact the Records Bureau at the La Verne Police Department, at (909) 596-1913. Records office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (closed weekends and holidays).